Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Trips Turn 4! Part 1


The triplets turned four a few weeks ago and we had the best time celebrating them!

Then, people got the flu and I haven't had a chance to post pictures yet.

We basically had two parties, one on their birthday, celebrating as a family and with my in-laws.

Then, that following Saturday my brothers, sister in law and my sweet nieces came in town and we celebrated again!

When we asked the boys what theme each of them would like, for their birthday, Carter said, "Mickey Mouse", Everett said, "Frozen" and Finn said, "Paw Patrol".

So here you have it, a Mickey Mouse/ Frozen/ Paw Patrol Birthday!

Finley, Carter, Everett






Trips on wheels! Watch out neighborhood!


LOVE Everett's face in this picture!







Huge thanks to my in-laws who drove up to spend the day with us!

In Thursday's post, I'll share more pictures from our Easter weekend, when we celebrated with cousin Macy and Reese. :)

For fun, previous birthdays: One year, here and here, two, here and here and three, here and here. Gosh, those all seem like just yesterday......




No comments: