Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


Despite the freezing temperatures, we had another fantastic Halloween! Finn and Carter dressed up as fishermen, Colin was a shark and Everett revamped an old costume of Olive's, to dress up as a bumble bee (with a magic wand of course!). Owen was a giraffe. 

Here they are, our motley crew:
Finley, Colin, Owen, Everett, Carter


Oldest, youngest.


 For the second year in a row, not only has my mom planned fun Halloween themed snacks, but she has the patience to make them with up to fifty little fingers, enthusiastically helping! The boys love this part of what is fast becoming Halloween tradition!  



"Can we go yet? Can we go yet? Can we go yet?!"


Halloween 20102011, 2012, and 2013

***Also friends, I lost my phone almost a week and a half ago. I'm so sorry if you've tried to text or call me and I haven't responded! I likely won't have a phone for another couple weeks so if you need to reach me, e-mail me :-) 

No comments: