Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Long Beach Pics- Part I

The triplets very first time to the beach!



 Soon after our arrival, I realized that we forgot to pack two of our suitcases, each filled with baby clothes and toys! So I asked my ever helpful husband to run out to the store and please buy more pj's for the boys (There's a Carter's outlet down the street).

So he goes.

And comes back with three sleepers.


Do you see anything wrong with this picture?!

It's August, it's super hot out, we're at the beach....

and my boys are cozy in their pj's with POLAR BEARS, SCARFS, SNOW FLAKES AND PENGUINS on them.

I laughed out loud. Literally. 


Chillin' on the front deck with the babies. Some days this was as close to the beach as I got!


Colin and I

This was us in the same spot, last year:

June 2010
Why do they have to grow up so fast??


LOVE a Michigan sunset! See Chicago?



Cousin Macy was there too 


These two are great buddies!



 Colin is doing his dinosaur growl for the camera.


Colin's favorite spot on vacation! Digging in the sand with Daddy!

My favorite spot?

 Watching the two of them together.




No comments: