Friday, February 11, 2011

You are so loved!


Dear Triplets,

You've been growing in my belly for almost 28 weeks now! Great job!! So many people are rooting for you to stay put and grow as big and strong as you can, especially your Dad, big brother and I.
 Keep up the good work boys!

Your Pop-Pop has even started coming during the week to help out in any way that he can. Colin and I just waved goodbye to him at the window after another great week together. 



(Watching Pop-Pop leave)

When he's here things just run sooo much more smoothly. He does the laundry, cleans the kitchen, helps with meals, and most importantly plays and helps care for your big brother. I could not be more thankful for the help and also for the opportunity for colin to get to spend such quality time with him. I know Daddy worries about me doing too much while he's at work, so having Pop-Pop here to help not only alleviates our work load, but also much of his worry. 

(Colin and Pop-Pop working hard!)


And, he takes us out to Toast, our favorite breakfast spot so I can feed you boys lots of yummy food!


I know that your Gramma would also like to come help but she's a teacher and is saving her vacation for when you're born! Although I'm sure she misses Pop-Pop when he's gone, she doesn't let on that this is any sort of inconvenience.

At first I felt so bad about taking him away from her and missing his full life in Michigan to drive each week to Chicago and help us. But then something clicked. This is not just about me, or colin, or daddy. It's about you guys. You are already so loved by your grandparents that they are willing to sacrifice their time and togetherness to help give each of you your very best start in life. 

It brings tears to my eyes.
Just look how loved you are already!



No comments: