Sunday, February 13, 2011

28 Weeks Today!



After church I took a long nap with Colin and then spent the rest of the afternoon reading books with him in bed. I swear he brought EVERY book from his room to be read. But I enjoyed it because cuddling and reading is something that I can actually do without getting exhausted or feeling like my belly's going to just pop. 

Tonight, because I wanted to get out of the house, and because my husband announced that he was going to buy new jeans and I wanted a say :), I went with him to Kohls. 

After walking from the front of the store to the Men's department I HAD to sit down. There were no chairs, so there I sat, on the floor, in the middle of the jeans department while my husband tried on jeans and modeled them. 

Our trip to Kohls was successful.
Chris found two great pairs of jeans (on his own I might add!) Well done!
And the whole time we were there, little c was yelling "Mama! Mama!"
From the ground, I'd reply,  "I'm over here little man!"
He must have said "Mama" literally 50 plus times in the hour we were there, which cracks me up because all this past year I've been waiting to hear those words and now it seems he's making up for lost time!
No complaints about that.


No comments: