Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Post Family Farm

Dear Boys-

This week, your Dad has a very busy week at work. Still, we need pumpkins! So last night, I took you guys to Post Family Farm and we rode a tractor out to the pumpkin patch. Afterwards, we rode rides, ponies and enjoyed donuts and cider. Although we missed having your Daddy with us, we had the best time! The weather couldn't have been more perfect. I think it was 78 degrees to be exact!

If I haven't said it lately, I love being your mom. Each one of you is so special and so fun to be with! I'm so glad your mine.




The pumpkins were so picked over, that it was hard to find any that weren't rotten. That didn't diminish the boys enthusiasm though!


Owen. Though he looks unsure about the pony ride, I assure you, he loved it once the pony started moving!
Everett.


While the boys went on big boy rides, Owen clapped and cheered from the sidelines. This kid loves watching his big brothers!
Finn, going down the big slide, was a big deal. I love the look of pride and excitement on his face!

No comments: