Tuesday, September 30, 2014

12 Month Photo Project- September





Finny. I know I posted this same picture in the previous post but I don't care. I love this picture of him. He's so sweet. And shoeless. 


Everett, having a ball picking apples!


Owen. This is a picture taken with my craptastic, shattered i phone. But I like it because it's so Owen, right now. We'll have a morning adventure with the trips and on the way home, he just can't help it, he always falls asleep. 


Colin, loving life and obsessed with wanting to build a tree house in the back yard. He talks about it all the time and occasionally will take a piece of wood and start hammering it into the trunk of his chosen tree. Today, Chris and Colin looked at options on the computer, you know, to get a sense of what he's thinking for this treehouse. As a side note, this is the one he said was most closely aligned to his vision:


Yeah, I'm turning this one over to Chris. 


and this.... this is such a Carter look. I found a few pictures on my phone and one on my big camera of this same face. In this picture, he's at the ready! Ready to help Colin build that treehouse. 

No comments: