Monday, June 2, 2014


I am exhausted, as in, I feel like I ran a 10K or something but I sure didn't! We just had a busy weekend and a busy day! This past weekend, we went to the farmer's market, the pool, did lots of cooking and yard work and had both my parents and Chris's parents visit. The weather was gorgeous and we had such a great time! Then today Jordyn and I took the boys to the Grand Rapids zoo and braved the hills with two strollers. I should never have worn flip flops. Lesson learned! Next time, I'll be wearing my sneakers to brave those hills with our monster stroller! We had a blast though... and now all I want to do is kick my feet up and watch a little Bachelorette. With a glass of wine.

So that's what I'm going to do!

Their favorite animals today were the reptiles which coincidentally are the ones I'm most terrified of. Oh well, I did my best to suck it up and sound enthusiastic about the python and the komodo dragon. 
By the way, I used to think it was kind of silly when families dressed their kids alike. Well, I don't think that anymore! I find that with five boys in a busy public place, having them dressed the same makes it easy to do a quick head count.








No comments: