Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A six month check-up, a flat tire, and a snowstorm...


ALL before 10:30 this morning!

Oh what a start to the day!

Owen had his six month check-up first thing this morning. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum wanted to come along too. 


Group pic while waiting FOREVER!!! (okay, it wasn't really forever but it felt like it!):



Owen weighs 18.75 lbs. and is 27 1/4 inches long. He's growing great!

He was most interested in the crunchy paper though.


"Let me at that paper!!!"

Almost as soon as we left the pediatrician I knew something was wrong with the car. Turns out that we had a flat tire! A snowstorm, a flat tire and three kids in the car. And my coffee had run out. Not a good combo!

Here comes the calvary:



Chris saves the day :)

Soon enough we were home greeting the others and pouring myself coffee. 

I also found myself asking Colin why a piece of wood was stuck to the living room floor.

"Because I glued it to the floor Mom"

Oh silly me. That makes perfect sense!








No comments: