Thursday, September 5, 2013

Bjorn ride anyone?


On vacation, my sister in law Madeline and brother in law Kyle often carried their daughter Reese around in a Baby Bjorn carrier. Reese loves hanging out in the Bjorn! 

One night I saw Madeline helping Colin to put on the bjorn. I thought it was cute that he wanted to try it on.

But then next thing I know he's marching over to me and immediately I know what he's going to ask....

"Mommy, can you help me put Owen in the Bjorn?"

Ok, so if Owen was my first baby and a four year old wanted to carry him around in a Bjorn I'd have said, "Not a chance!". But Owen's my fifth, and with that comes a more laid back attitude. :)

 Plus I know how sweet and careful Colin is with Owen.

"Okay, but you have to be VERY careful. Mommy will help you."

I made sure everything was tight and secure and stood very close to him.

He was so proud! If I'd let him, he would have carried his little bro around the whole night.




I almost never post videos on this blog but I had to this time.

I love how he even has the bounce going on.




Owen was a sport too. He's such an easy going baby! 

No comments: