Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday night

Rain is pouring down

I spent all night in the kitchen prepping food for the week. I'm hoping that it helps the week run more smoothly! All fruit and veggies are washed and cut up, all my ingredients for our family dinners are ready to go. Some food, like yogurt and garden burgers, are made.

Ahhh, feels so good!!

While I chopped and cooked, I could hear Colin and Chris in the other room watching Notre Dame play on the computer (we don't have cable anymore.... only Roku... that's a whole other post :) I'm still adjusting to not being able to watch live t.v. or channel surf. Not sure how I feel about it yet although we're in month four of no cable- not even basic channels!) 

I got such a kick out of listening to the two of them, Chris explaining the game of football and Colin truly interested. When ND would turn out a less than stellar play, Chris would watch his words and tone carefully as he explained what went wrong. This made me laugh because pre-kids there would for sure be some cursing at the computer.








No comments: