Thursday, August 18, 2011

A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do....

Carter in the front, Finn in the back. Don't let Finn fool you. He's asleep UNTIL I take him out....

Vacation starts tomorrow and I have a million trillion things to do and get ready before we leave. 

So of course I'm blogging.

I finally figured out how to wear two of my babies at once! 

First I put on my Moby wrap. LOVE the Moby!!!!

Then I place one baby into the Moby. 

When he's all set, I put on the Ergo with the second baby. 

Walla!

I've been a huge Moby wrap fan ever since Colin was a newborn but the Ergo is a very recent purchase. I got it at the recommendation of my cousin and I'm finding I like it because it's pretty easy on my back and I find I can get it on and off fast (key with multiples!!). You can use it to carry your baby on your front or back pretty easily.

So now I can get back to packing..... 









No comments: