Friday, August 5, 2011

4 months!!


We've made it four months!

I feel as though every parent says this through each stage of development, but I don't know where the time is going.... it seems just yesterday that I was like this:


and only yesterday that they were as teeny tiny as this:


Now look at them:


On the day they turned 4 months, we went to the doctor's office for a check-up.


What a production!

Amelie (our part time helper) was here, thank God! We bathed the boys (so that the doctor thinks I keep them clean- wink wink), dressed them in outfits that can easily come on and off, packed up two diaper bags with emergency bottles, extra diapers, wipes, pacifiers, extra outfits and blankets. Enough for three. 

Colin came with us too. He packed his ADORABLE giraffe back pack, which he insists on wearing just like a real back pack. For some reason I find this just the cutest thing EVER. Every time I see him with it on I giggle and want to squeeze him because I can't stand the cuteness.


With three babies, doctor visits are a bit chaotic. We pretty much have the process down and each moves through their check-up like an assembly line while the doctor says things like, "Wait, who did I just check??"

You think it sucks holding one baby while they get their vaccines? Try doing it three times in a row! Ugh- I hate that the most. 

The boys are doing great. 


Finn, you weigh 15.5 lbs! I've always wanted a roly poly baby and you are that!! You are in the 75th percentile for weight and 25th for height. That's not even adjusted for arriving 6 weeks early! hahaha. I love it!


Everett, you weigh 14 lbs and the doctor was impressed to hear how you're rolling over like such a big boy.

  Carter, you weight almost 13 lbs. and were showing off your smiling and cooing skills during the whole visit! (well, except for shots time)


You're all healthy. You're growing, smiling, cooing and starting to roll. Nothing could make me happier.

It was the quietest ride home ever. Colin and each of the babies were fast asleep, exhausted from our big outing.

I half considered pulling the car over and sleeping myself. 

No comments: