Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Dear boys,

I'd hoped to write something here that somehow captures just how much I appreciate the man your dad is and the daddy he is to you boys. But I literally couldn't put it into words. I tried, but couldn't!

Luckily, I know that you "get" how special he is. I see it in your faces when you Colin, run to the door to greet him screaming "Daddy!, Daddy!, Daddy!" and then jump into his arms. Or when you babies are being cared for by him. Do you know that he's slept with you every single night since you've been home so that I can get some solid rest?! I mean, seriously??? THAT is a good daddy.

Your daddy is kind, loving, patient, honest, providing, fun, a smarty pants, handy with tools, and handsome. What more could we ever ask for?



No comments: