Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stuck in the middle but moving towards hope

Lately I've been in stuck between two feelings.....



One the one hand feeling scared and worried, filled with trepidation, wondering how will this work out? Can we really handle this??











And on the other hand feeling overjoyed, blessed beyond our wildest dreams and hopeful that this will work out. We can handle it.



With every passing day, I feel less scared and more thrilled with this crazy news. Last night I laid in bed unable to sleep, but not because I was worrying about all the things we have to take care of, get ready for, buy etc. Instead, I was just thinking about what it will feel like to hold all these babies in my arms, how wonderful they'll smell, and how joyful our home will be surrounded by babies. It will be crazy for sure. But also a dream come true. A dream that we didn't even know we had! Four kids under 2 1/2- sweet chaos!

No comments: