Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Owen is 9 months!



Owen, you are so special and we are so thankful that you are a part of our family!


It's hard to believe that you're nine months already! It was just about this time last year that I finally shared the news of my pregnancy with more than just close friends and family. I was so excited and grateful to be welcoming another baby into our family and yet also worried about how we'd manage you and your four active brothers. If only I knew then what I know now. I'd have never worried.

One of the things I'll remember most about this time in your development, are your little hands and how proud you are to be able to pick up pieces of food off your tray. 


And how unfazed you are by all the constant commotion around you! 


You just fit Owen. You were always meant to be in our family and we love watching you grow!!


No comments: