Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Taking my Superheroes to work

On Wednesdays, I work as an Occupational Therapist at a wonderful and fun pediatric clinic. The clinic is officially closed on the weekends but I'm able to bring the boys and watch them explore. We went last Saturday morning for Superhero training. Yup, the boys have hit that magic age where Superheroes rule in our house!





This was Owen's first time in a ball pit and he loved it! It was so fun to watch him!




Colin was nervous, yet very driven to jump off the loft by himself. After a few times jumping off while holding my hand, he said he was ready. He stood there for awhile nervous and so I kept offering my hand but he was sure. "No Mommy, I can do it."

And then he did.


It was so fun for me to see two of my worlds collide on Saturday morning. There was a time I lived and breathed OT and worked full time doing that job. Now, I choose to stay home with my kids and wear my "OT hat" only one day a week. To be able to show my kids what I do when I go to work and watch them in this environment was pretty cool!

Also, in my kids eyes, I now officially have a cooler job than Chris. Score one for Mom!

No comments: