Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello spring!



The weather has been so nice lately. It's not super warm but it's warm enough (40's) and sunny enough to be outside without snow pants and play for long periods of time. Giving my boys time outside is good for everyone. They love exploring the outdoors and they sleep much better when they've had a chance to get fresh air.

This afternoon we went on our first walk of spring. I can't even describe how good it felt to be out walking in the crisp air watching the trips ride along in the choo- choo wagon, Colin on his tricycle, all of them pointing and chattering about all there was to see. It was wonderful.

When we got home, I made dinner and Chris got home from work (by walking upstairs from his new office in the basement :) Everyone ate fast so that they could go outside again. I think my pregnant hips have had enough of standing in the backyard and then walking today so I've pulled the rocking chair by the window where I can watch Chris and the boys play while writing this memory down.

I love spring.






No comments: