Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Zombie Monday

Argh.... wrote this yesterday and forgot to post... probably because I was exhausted! See below :-)

..................

My conversation with Chris just before turning out the lights last night:

Chris: My sinus's are killing me. I think I might take the sinus nighttime stuff but it will knock me out. You okay with that?

(this is a conversation must have in our house lately because as I said in a previous post, our youngest darlings have been sleeping terribly. It's hard to go it alone if it's a rough night)

Me: Sure, take it. The past two nights the boys have slept great. I think it will be fine.

Famous. Last. Words. It was so not fine!

Let's just say it was a rough night with the boys. And my darling husband snored through it all! Don't worry though, I texted him at 4:30 a.m., "I'm still up!!" Just so he'd get that in the morning and know I wasn't exaggerating about how hard the night had been. :-)

So here I am today, walking around, making lunches, playing cars on the floor with the boys.... but really sleeping.

Is it bedtime yet?


No comments: