Monday, October 1, 2012

Mommy/ Colin road trip!

Colin and I took a road trip this past weekend to check out the art show that my sis in law Madeline was a part of. We were gone Friday night until Sunday morning, just the two of us.


We had such a great time. We stopped for treats, played "I spy" a lot, chatted and slept in late.

I took a single stroller! I had to dust this stroller off, seriously. We almost never use a single stroller at our house!

I love getting one on one time (known in our house as "special time"), with each one of my children. Doesn't happen as much as I wish but it's sometime I strive for, even if it's as simple as taking just one kiddo to the grocery store.

Chris stayed at home with the babies little guys and they also had a special weekend (although Chris seemed more tired than me when the weekend was over :)

Here are some pictures from Madeline's show over the weekend:





I was dying over that blue bench that you can't see all that well in this picture.... it's behind the pillows.... amazing!!! If you are interested in any of her pieces, check out her shop!



Way to go Maddes!!!

No comments: