Thursday, May 31, 2012

Scenes from a move

Here are a few more pictures from our move last week... wait, has it already been one week?? I feel like we should be unpacked more than we are. 

In any case, our appliances arrive today!! As I type this while the kids nap, I keep peering out the window looking for the truck. I can hardly wait to do laundry later. Yep, that's right. I've got about 8 loads lined up waiting to go!


Driving up last thursday. 
Goodness does the outside of this house need some TLC.


 Everett, crawling out of the back of the car stuffed with, well, stuff. He is ready!


A driveway and grass!!


Our beds, Thursday night.


Friday morning, as the trucked arrived. Colin was there waiting, concerned about where his "sand tools" were.


Where to start??


Exhaustion


Cheers to kids playing in a driveway on a warm summer night. ;)

No comments: