Sunday, July 3, 2011

Three Months!

My babies turned three months old on June 29th! This felt like an accomplishment. They are gaining weight, smiling, cooing, and just the other day started laughing. Oh the joy to hear chubby babies laughing! It makes me smile just thinking about it.

I'm not usually one to brag but I have to admit that I'm proud of Chris and I. Sure there have been the middle of the night crabby squabbles, almost always stemming simply from pure exhaustion or after being spit up on, pooped on, peed on or needed one too many times that day. But those spats have been few. Mostly, we have stayed a tight, loving, laughing unit even in the mist of chaos. I'm proud of that.



I so badly wanted a picture of the boys at three months but the day almost got away from me. Finally at 11 p.m. when things finally started to settle down, I propped them next to each other in the bean bag and got my picture. Per usual, Everett was still up, smiling away! The other two were down for the count.

Finley, Carter and Everett,


You are each such an incredible blessing. I love you to bits.



No comments: