Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Biophysical Tuesday!

Every tuesday, for as long as I'm here, I go down for a biophysical profile to assess how the babies are doing. Last week they didn't check growth but today they did and the news was good!

Baby A is 4 lbs 4 oz
Baby B is 4 lbs 7 oz
Baby C is 3 lbs 15 oz

All continue to measure above average in weight and length which is great news given that there's a very good chance they will arrive much earlier than we hoped. It just makes me feel so much better knowing that they are pretty good size! 

I was only able to get a picture of Baby B which doesn't feel right to post without his brothers. Baby A continues to move lower and lower so a pic of him is impossible and C is so crammed up against my left side (poor guy) that a picture of him was also impossible. I'd been wondering why my left rib cage hurt so much this week and now I know!

Baby B might be my little trouble maker. He has no problem pushing his brothers aside for space- and he's taking up a good section of space! Towards the end of the ultrasound, we saw baby C's little arm gently push B's head over to try and get a little breathing room. I was glad to see him assert himself. :)


No comments: