Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Pics
















Here are a few pictures from the little man's first birthday. My parents came from michigan, Chris's parents came from South Bend, our brother's, sister's and my sisters in law's also came as did our best friends laurie and brian. It was such a special day.

I think that my favorite part was watching little c come out of his shell. At first, he was so shy and kept coming over to me and burying his head in my shoulder. I don't blame him. There were so many people and they were all focused on him. Everyone wanted to be near him, help feed him, hold him, play with him etc. and I think this was overwhelming for him.

But then something remarkable happened. It was as if suddenly c realized this was all about him and he turned from being quiet, shy guy to being the life of the party. I will always remember him eating his goodies off his bench while workin' the room with his laughter, smile, big gestures and those eyes....

I love this kid so much.





No comments: