Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas


Highlights from Colin's first Christmas:

-He wore the cutest green "big boy" pajamas the whole day!
- Spending two whole weeks with gramma and pop-pop, uncle kyle, aunt madeline and uncle gavin
-Eyes big as saucers during the Christmas Eve service watching all the candles and lights

-Olive cozy by the fire
-Chris having to leave the day after Christmas to head back to our home in Chicago and continue plugging away on the master bathroom renovation
-Chris calling and putting him on speakerphone. Colin excitedly pointing at the phone saying, "Dada! Dada!" Then trying to eat the phone
-Pushing his toy on Christmas Eve. He thinks he's hot stuff with this toy.

-He IS hot stuff with this toy


We're back in Chicago and the bathroom is not quite done..... but it's almost done. I can see the finish line! I am AMAZED by what my husband has accomplished in these last two weeks.
Oh- one other thing. My Christmas present from my husband was photography lessons which I'm so excited about. So I'll be posting more pics starting now.

No comments: