Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Skinamarinkidinkidink Skinamarinkidoo I love you

Skinamarinkidinkidink, skinamarinkido. I love you!

I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and with the full moon.

Skinamarinkidinkidink, Skinamarinkidoo. I love you!

Your favorite song

I can hardly turn my back for a moment any more. You are into everything! Today you played beside me while I stretched out my back on the floor. I noticed that you had pulled up to reach into your basket of toys. Seemed harmless enough. I looked away for a minute and when I looked back, you'd crawled up onto your swivel chair and were balancing on that with your two little legs while holding the basket with one hand and reaching deep into the basket with your other. You little problem solver!! This is the first instance where I've notice more complex problem solving such as this. There was a toy that you wanted and reaching in while standing at the side of the basket just wasn't going to cut it. So you figured out another way.

I love watching you learn!

No comments: