Tuesday, April 22, 2014

12 Month Photo Project: April


Getting out my camera to capture the boys, each month. 
(These pictures were taken on the morning of April 15)


Carter, who didn't want to slow down for a photo today. That's okay because there is something about this picture that captures his spirit perfectly to me.

...............


Everett, who always climbs up on the kitchen stool to watch me cook and/or prepare lunches. Also, lately he has been calling me "Mom". I have NO clue where this came from and I'm not sure how I feel about it! It sounds a little strange to hear your 3 year old calling out, "Hey Mom!"

......................



Finn. While taking this picture, he tells me that he is building a bathroom. Coincidentally, Chris is smack in the middle of a bathroom renovation upstairs :-)

.................



Colin, who is showing quite an interest in photography lately. If I get my camera, then he goes to get his. He even keeps his camera in my camera case which I only noticed when I felt something in the side pocket.

...................


Owen, who right after this picture, tore this puzzle apart! Yup, he's in that stage.

No comments: