Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Morning



Here are a few last pictures from Christmas morning. The boys were so excited, especially Colin who led the charge to see what was awaiting them under the tree.



Owen was there too, cheering on his brothers from his jumper.




My Dad gave Colin a bag of tools with a lot of "stuff" in it. It used to be my grandparents and they kept it at their apartment just in case they needed it. Well rest assured, Colin will take VERY good care of it from here on out!


The boys gave Chris a superman t-shirt which we thought was kinda fitting. I think next time he takes all five boys to Lowes or Meijer (yes, he does that sometimes!) he should wear this shirt!


The only bummer of Christmas was that my niece's Macy and Reese got the flu and pretty much quarantined themselves in the basement for the rest of the week. The cousins hardly got to see each other :( I felt so bad for them- and for my brother and sister in law!


Over the holidays I came across this quote and it made me smile. 

“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day."

So true.





No comments: