Saturday, February 2, 2013

Play doh, overalls and welcoming a new cousin


Friday was another snow day here, which meant that the playgroup that I usually take the boys too, was cancelled. Still, we braved the cold and the snow to get to an indoor playground, just to get out of the house.

When I went to dress the babies youngest three (I'm still working on not calling them "the babies"), I realized all their pants were dirty, so we went with overalls for the day.

I thought they looked so cute.

In the afternoon, we made a big batch of play doh while the snow fell steadily outside.




I love little 22 month old hands.


And feet.




The boys also gained a new cousin yesterday!! Reese Annabel was born at 9:00 a.m., Feb. 1, to my brother Kyle and his wife Madeline.


Isn't she darling?

If only we lived closer. I'm dying to hold her!

Olive is also recovering nicely from her surgery. We explained to the boys that she has a boo-boo and that they need to be extra gentle with her, which they have been.








No comments: